The CanSat Kit details
The sensor shield card has been developed at the University of Aalborg by Professor Jens Dalsgaard Nielsen and Simon Jensen. The shield has been designed to include:
· Communication radio (APC220) with antenna
· Pressure sensor (MPX4115A)
· Temperature sensor (LM35DZ)
· Temperature sensor (NTC 10k)
· Three axis accelerometer ±3/9g (MMA7341LC)
· SD storage card (OpenLog)
A parts list is shown in the figure to the left. Click to get a larger version.
The sensor shield is designed to fit on top of the Arduino Uno R3 Board. The pin out diagram is shown on the figure to the right. Click to get a larger version.
As seen in the figure the analogue outputs from the Arduino Uno are used for the following sensors:
A0: Temperature (NTC 10k)
A2: Acceleration x-direction
A3: Acceleration y-direction
A4: Acceleration z-direction
A5: Temperatur (LM35DZ)